To the non-consumer of this highly specific product, that the best synthetic urine exists might seem like something pulled out of a hat to be presented as a sidesplitting conversation topic. Rest assured however, this is no laughing matter. Drug tests all over America and a few other countries that ensure safe workplaces and drug free functioning environments, conduct these tests that weed out even the most inconspicuous drug user, pun intended.
Since the employer holds the right to reject the application or remove the candidate in case of failing the drug screening, all employees take the drug test very seriously, and with their careers on the line, they would be very imprudent not to do so. Employers also hold the reins in deciding when the test will be taken to arouse the least suspicion and take unsuspecting substance abusers by surprise.
- Before employment: after a pre employment offer has been made and circulated tests are conducted to ensure the relative sobriety of all candidates. Applicants have no choice but to agree to be tested as a condition of engagement and are turned down if their test results are positive. Nevertheless, it is likely for employees to anticipate a test before being hired by abstaining from their drug use several days before they are tested. So in all actuality, this test is inconclusive in the long run after hiring the candidate.
- Judicious Doubt: this particular testing is similar to probable cause testing and is conducted when administrators in workplaces, observe signs and symptoms that clue them to suspect drug use. It is important to have consistent definitions of performance that justifies drug testing and another supervisor or manager should verify or disprove any suspicion. Also the method, time and reason of testing are left entirely to the management.
- Post-Accident: It is common knowledge that property damage or personal injury might result from accidents. In lieu therefore, testing following an accident can help control whether drugs and/or alcohol were primary factors. It is key to establish criteria that will initiate a post-accident test and how and by whom they will be determined and documented. it is usually recommended that post-accident testing be done within 12 hours.
- Casual testing: Random testing is executed on an impromptu basis on employees whose names have been selected from a pool of random, unbiased entries. This selection is usually machine generated to ensure that it is indeed random and that every staff member has an equal chance of being selected and tested.
There are more ways to dupe this particular test than some would like to agree. Be it via popular detox drinks or the best synthetic urine products. The list is long and slightly unfortunate. Given that the reasons for taking the tests are also to ensure a certain professionalism in the work area while simultaneously trying to increase the productivity of the staff.
Given that the test may be taken at any time, candidates who are guilty of substance abuse must ensure no red flags are raised while going in for their screening. The best synthetic urine is ideally a solution that is aimed at mimicking the chemical properties and the overall look of human urine. As it requires a little more preparation and instruction to execute compared to the thoughtless swig of the detox drink, it is usually only used in cases of an unsupervised urine test. Synthetic urine must contain the exact components that are found in a healthy, clean and drug free sample of human urine.
- Urea and
- Uric acid
Other important factors like pH, salt content, and temperature must also be strictly adhered to.
There are reasons why people have their own personal best synthetic urine. It does not involve the ingestion of blood diluting factors and there is no fear of allergens or negative side effects that come part and parcel with the introduction of detox drinks to an already drug abused body system.
There are many drugs that this synthetic urine helps bypass.
- Cocaine (coke, crack)
- Amphetamines (ecstasy)
- THC (cannabinoids, marijuana, hash)
- Opiates (heroin, opium, codeine, morphine)
Nevertheless, private employers are unrestrictedin the number of substances they decide to test for and may include preparations that individuals legitimately and/or cathartically take based on a medical prescription. These drugs may even be found in the blood system. A blood test to confirm the levels of substance in the body provide a precise measure of the physiological drug present in the person at the time at which the sample is taken. While blood testersare a better indicator of immediate consumption than a urine sample, there is a statistically a lack of data linking blood levels for drugs and damage, with the same level of conviction that has been reputable for liquor. In cases of serious injury or fatality, the way to conclude legal intoxication is only through a blood specimen.
An 8-Panel Test to test for a combination of drugs either in the blood or urine at a single stroke includes the mentioned substances and:
- Benzodiazepines (tranquilizers like Valium, Librium, Xanax)
There is a vast array of measures and countermeasures with respect to the regulation of drug use and laws that provide supplementary aid to enforce these regulations. In areas where medical and recreational marijuana has been legalized, it begins to raise health and safety issues in the workspace that employers find themselves unable to address. Added to that the brazen opinion of some employees who believe that it is over stepping the bounds of an employer to regulate the private lives and vices of the people they employ.
All said and done nonetheless, it is as human to err as it is human to try and with new and craftier methods of mockery that are devised, harsher laws and rules are bound to follow.